Friday, March 23, 2007

Going on Vacation

Not sure if I've mentioned it, but I'm leaving on a family vacation first thing tomorrow morning. I'll be back a week from today it would have been a week from tomorrow, but they're doing the testing for the magnet school this Saturday and next Saturday, so we had to either leave late or come home early. We let the #1 son, who's the one taking the test, choose. He figured he'd be too excited about the trip to focus if it was tomorrow.

My brother-in-law is getting his PhD down at UC Irvine, so part of the trip will be visiting them. While we're in SoCal we're going to hit LegoLand. Several people have raved about it, and most people say it's better than DisneyLand. I have yet to here any of our kids express any desire to go to DisneyLand, which surprises me, but I know I'll have a better time at LegoLand than DisneyLand. After we get done in California we're heading to Arizona to visit still more relatives, after which we'll head back to Utah, making sort of a grand loop. Everyone is really excited, more excited than me for sure. This is not to say that I'm not excited, merely that it's colored by worry about possible car problems, issues arising at work, unforeseen disasters, etc.

I'm sure you know the drill

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You didn't mention the projectile vomiting cause by car sickness? I wonder why...

4:12 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

Have a good trip!

6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ditto, enjoy the trip!

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home