Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pithy

Well since the last entry (the last few actually) have been so long I thought it would be in my best interest to keep things a little shorter so I'm just going to do a quick little list with some recommendations:

1- A great interview with Freeman Dyson - In particular check out what he says about global warming.

2- Stranger Than Fiction - My wife and I watched this movie last night and it was great. Dustin Hoffman in particular was awesome.

3- Shadows over Camelot - A great cooperative board game, where the players all take the role of Knights of the Round table and attempt to defeat the forces of evil, though one of them may be a traitor... Lot's of fun.

4- The Great Global Warming Swindle - Sure it has it's weak spots, sure the oceanographer they featured claims his views were taken out of context (and it's an hour and 15 minutes), but if you're interested at all in hearing both sides of the debate this is a pretty good start.

In the interest of following my own advice I just moved "An Inconvient Truth" to the top of my NetFlix queue...

That's all for now.

Just one more ant under the magnifying glass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home