Monday, March 05, 2007

Lots of Sleep

I decided that I was finally going to kick this cold over the weekend. In the end I failed I still have a cold, but I did get quite a bit of sleep. I would estimate that I averaged 10+ hours a day... So other than that I didn't do a whole lot. I did take the van in to get it inspected, it passed safety, but after waiting for an hour and a half the Jiffy Lube finally came and told me that there emissions tester wasn't working... Obviously that was annoying.

Other that I played some Zelda, did some work from home (processes that took a long time to run but didn't require a lot of attention), went to church, and had family dinner up in Ogden. So overall a pretty dull weekend. In talking to my co-workers it seems that everyone had a pretty low-key weekend. Probably just that time of year. In any case before this entry becomes even more soporific, I'll wrap it up.

Congested and cranky

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any time you can catch up on sleep is a good use of time, IMHO.

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reading your post was the most exciting activity of my whole weekend.

* *

3:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

" ... and had family dinner up in Ogden. So overall a pretty dull weekend."

You cut me deep, you cut me real deep there Ross (not to mention the others that make up your "dull" family).

11:15 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

I am amazed to hear you're still suffering. I thought my wife was the only one to catch consecutive colds for up to months at a time. I'd tell you to cheer up because you're not alone but it sort of falls down the misery loves company hole.

I second ed's statement btw. I have a healthy appreciation for sleep and low-key (Loki?) dullness. It just oozes "Life is Good."

4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are no longer invited to our "dull" family meals, but your family is still welcome of course.

Love,
Mom

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home