Friday, July 25, 2008

Gaming Post You've Been Warned

A while ago I was offered a spot as a player in a new 4E game. Initially I said I'd have to think about it, which as we all know is code for I'd really like to, but I'm way too busy. Once we decided to spend some time roping up before we tried the overhang a thousand feet up, I thought, hey, I should be able to make some time to roll some dice. Of course before that I'd decided to switch the family campaign over to 4E and had the idea of doing it as a complete homebrew. Yes I made this decision before roping up, and yes I'm not sure entirely what I was thinking there either. The first session in that campaign is tomorrow, and if you've ever started a homebrew campaign you know that getting it started is an awful lot of work.

So I slammed with work, on both fronts, but at least one of the fronts is something I really enjoy. So I'm going to do just that, and enjoy it. I'll let you know how the first session went on Monday, but I have high hopes that people are really going to enjoy themselves.

Finished Oak Cabinets

2 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

A thousand feet up?

I'm looking forward to hearing how the homebrew went.

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm quite disappointed in the Tour de France coverage. The headlines read: "Sastre has all but wrapped up the Tour" or "Sastre on verge of winning..." It should have been "has the Tour all SEWN UP." A nice bilingual pun... what could've been.

12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home