Friday, July 11, 2008

Beltran

Today was almost entirely consumed by family stuff, but I have a couple of minutes so I thought I'd answer Ed's question about my reaction to Beltran. Well first off it's kind of early to really have much of a reaction, though certainly I was really hoping that this would be the first tour in a while without even the slightest hint of doping, so this has ruined that. As I look at Beltran, he's 37, he's certainly past his prime. EPO is something which does definitely help, so it basically passes the smell test. I guess at this point we just have to wait for the counter-sample to be tested. I guess it's too much to expect that a completely different lab will test the counter sample?

My ancestors were all like a billion times tougher than me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home