Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sleep Recap

I ended up having to be up until 2 AM while I waited on one of the other partners to finish something, so taking a nap in the evening wasn't a staggeringly bad idea just a moderately bad idea, since without it there's no way I could have stayed up till 2 and with it I only ended up tossing and turning till maybe 3:30 (up again around 9). My wife, daughter and sister-in-law are going to a late lunch so I need to watch the younger kids so I'll take a nap then. I can already taste it. Other than that, "The Dude abides", as they say.

Well. I guess we can close the file on that one.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I hope you all get a nice fat paycheck for all your efforts!

2:33 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

Maybe you could sell your info to a study on sleep-deprivation and creativity ... or something. I'm tired just reading about it.

Heh.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home