Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Late Night

You ever have one of those situations where you say to yourself, "I'll definitely finish this on Monday." And then of course then you say, "Well I didn't finish it on Monday, but I'll definitely wrap it up on Tuesday." And then of course it's 2 am Wednesday morning and you're still trying to finish it, under the rationalization that it's not Wednesday until you go to bed. Well that's what happened last night. Fortunately I got it all done, which as you well know, it really doesn't matter how late you stay up as long as you finish the job.

Of course part of the problem with working really hard on one day, is that on the day after not only are you to tired to really work, but you feel like you need a break after working so hard the previous day. So that's sort of the state I'm in. We'll see how much I actually get done.

Burning both ends of the rainbow

1 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

You've let the situation overwhelm you and take control. Beat it back. Take control.

My start would be to saying things could get done on Wednesday to begin with (think Pentagon contractor estimator *snicker*) and then swearing in my heart of hearts that it would be done Tuesday come Hellas or High Water.

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home