Friday, June 20, 2008

Wii

I haven't been quite as good with Wii Fit recently. Which is to say that I skipped it yesterday (though I still did a body test) and a couple of times I've only done 20 minutes of exercise (which is supposedly the minimum time to get a benefit) rather than 30. Which means, and I'm sure you're all surprised by this, that even WiiFit requires some effort to use regularly. I certainly haven't given up, and I'm going to keep at it, so I'll keep you posted.

In other Wii news apparently you're going to be able to use your wiimotes to have lightsaber duels in a new Star Wars game. Now that has the potential to be very cool.

Short and sweet

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

The Wii sounds pretty cool. What kind of things does WiiFit have you do? (I'm trying to find more leverage so I can talk my spouse into buying one)

1:23 PM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

It has four kinds of exercises:
Yoga (Surprisingly Hard)
Strength
Aerobics
Balance

Each section has from 9-15 activities ranging from push-ups to a ski-jumping game. So it covers a pretty broad range of activities. It's probably weakest in the aerobic department, but even then you can easily get out of breath if you want.

I would do some searches on Google, there's a ton of reviews out there.

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home