Friday, June 27, 2008

New Blizzard Title

Not sure how many Blizzard fans I have out there, but they've announced that this weekend they're going to be announcing a new title. Given how colossal all of their previous titles have been (Perhaps you've heard of a little title called World of Warcraft). This is definitely newsworthy. Word on the street is that it will be Diablo III. Given how much I enjoyed I and II, I'd definitely be exited if a Diablo III was in the works. But as I think about it, I think if it were entirely up to me my first choice would be some completely new IP, not Diablo, not Starcraft, not Warcraft, something wholly new. I think of all the potential announcements that's the least likely, but I'm not giving up hope until I see something official on the Blizzard site. Diablo III would be my second choice, some kind of MMO would be third choice, either a "World of Starcraft" or a "World of Diablo". Some kind of re-announcement of Starcraft Ghost would be last place and frankly piss me off.

I'm tough but fair

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diablos were fun, but they need a little more "oomph" for gameplay.

Whatever Blizzard releases, at least we know it'll be released RIGHT on schedule.

4:39 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

1.) You've got mail.

2.) Diablo has been a little too clicky-clicky for me so far.

3.) I don't have time to spare for Star/War/Othercraft at the moment so my opinion means not.

4.) Have you checked mail yet?

5:14 AM  
Blogger hallamigo said...

Looks like Diablo III it is ...

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home