Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Sleep Schedule

My sleeping schedule is all screwed up. I knew this would happen eventually. My partners (one in particular) have notoriously screwed up schedules and it's only natural that we would get involved in some project where my sleeping schedule would end up moving later and later. I don't think that the situation is permanent, but it's going to take some effort to get things back to some semblance of normality. To give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Last night I went to bed around 2:00 and because of some of the business related stress I discussed earlier in the week I don't think I fell asleep much before 4:00. My sleep was not very deep (I think I woke up a couple of times at least) and then by 8:30 I was up for good.

As a result of this I was pretty tired, and really planned on taking a nap this afternoon, but there was just no way. We're still right in the middle of things and we'd gotten another counter-offer we needed to respond to. So 7:00 rolled around, I'd fed the kids dinner and I was pretty tired, things had finally calmed down and it seemed like a good idea to take a nap. So I slept from 7 to 9. It still seems like a good idea, but I'm sure when 2 am rolls around and I'm tired but not sleepy it won't seem like such a great idea. Oh well, I guess it's too late to rectify it now.

Super atomic wedgie stress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home