Monday, July 21, 2008

Flogging Molly

Well I went to my first concert in probably 6 years (obviously I'm not counting symphonies and similar events) on Saturday. It was loud and hot and I spent a lot of time standing around compared to the amount of time people were actually performing, and tickets were cheaper at the door then they were in advance and the opening act was kind of annoying (there's a reason most rock songs are 3-4 minutes, not 12) and a can of soda cost $3 and a bottle of Gatorade cost $4, BUT despite all of that, once the main act, Flogging Molly came on it was awesome. Here's a video to give you an idea of what it was like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxKWF37OFMw

Anyway it was a lot of fun. Much more fun than I expected. I may have to do it again in another 6 years.

Next time I'll bring earplugs

1 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

* thumbs up for Flogging Molly *

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home