Monday, May 01, 2006

May not be safe for children

You may have noticed that there's a top border on my blog, put there by the people hosting the blog that allows you to search, create your own blog, or jump to another blog. I decided to experiment with this feature and I came across the following quote (originally taken from Fark.com):

I'm stuck to my chair. I'm so very scared. Please Help.

alright, without going into too much detail, here's the situation:

I am TFing (totalFarking) in my boxers, and sitting on a chair that has slightly spaced out planks. Suffice to say that part of me is now lodged, and any attempt to move just pinches the crap out of me.

Can't move, need advice, soonish.

Oh god it hurts


As I mentioned in the title that excerpt may not be safe for children (and may get me in trouble with one or all of my four sisters, to say nothing of my mother). But it was so funny that I decided to risk their wrath and post it anyway.

Praying I'm never find myself in the same predicament

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Obviously there is a structural defect in men's anatomy if something like that can occur. Women rule!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know Janet was at a birthday party on Saturday and all of the sudden yelled out Girls Rule! A little uncharacteristic of her, but I couldn't argue with her...mostly because she wouldn't let me.

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home