Monday, April 02, 2007

Buried

Well after being gone for a week I'm pretty much buried in work, so I don't have the time to give a complete vacation recap. We did just shy of 2000 miles of driving without any problems, so that maybe the most miraculous aspect of the trip. I think the fact that I rubbed the dashboard and the hood soothingly everytime I had a chance may have been a key factor in that. Legoland was really cool, though I'm still having nightmares about the ride which consisted of a giant robotic arm which reached out and seized you before tossing you back and forth like a rag doll, with spinning, and I only did level 2 out of 5 possible levels...

Caged and grumpy

1 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

Welcome home traveler.

"a giant robotic arm which reached out and seized you before tossing you back and forth like a rag doll...

That sounds rather awesome. Something I'd like to have that as a home-security measure. I wonder if that is possible.

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home