Friday, August 01, 2008

Father's and Sons

Tonight is the Father's and Sons outing. It should be pretty fun, my boys are pretty excited about it. Though their idea of fun in the wilderness is quite a bit different than mine. I mostly just want to sit in the shade and read a book while enjoying the beauty and serenity of nature. They, on the other hand, want to be entertained, and while they like camping I don't think they've quite mastered the art of being entertained by it. It's probably my own fault for letting them play video games. So as a result I have to constantly offer them suggestions for what to do. Which is fine it give me a chance to hang out with them, it's just coming up with a new idea every 15 minutes that's taxing.

I'm planning on bringing my laser so that should provide plenty of entertainment for them once it gets dark, I'll just have to stall until then.

Lasers, is there anything they can't do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home