Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We're Saved

The wife arrived home around 9:15 last night, when I had last checked on the kids at 9:00 they were all awake, but by 9:15 all but the oldest (who went to bed at 9:00) were asleep, but we decided to wake them up. It's safe to say that they were much more excited to see their mother than they are to see me when I get home from a big trip. I'll try not to take it personally. Now that things have returned to normal I'm going to try and be more productive. We'll see how that goes...

35 years of sloth

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just how heartless are you?
You don't even give your wife a nights rest to recover from her trip, wake up the kids and force them on her. I'm sure the kids were happy to see her, and that speaks volumes about your parenting doesn't it. :P

When are your starting your cycling season again, July now?

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home