Monday, July 17, 2006

The "Hotline"

Every two months at work they release new tests, and I have to update the website to reflect this. They call it the Hotline, and the way it works is that everyone spends months getting their part of the hotline correct and then they hand it to me, at which point they generally want it the changes to appear on the website oh... about... 8 hours before I get it. You think I'm joking, but I'm not. So in any case hotline days are monumentally busy. Which is why this is all you're getting.

Oh my Dreamblade Demo Kit arrived

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And how is the Dreamblade demo?

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Dreamblade demo is GREAT!!!
Lot's of fun, and a new very expensive addiction for Ross.

Ross, instead of playing Dreamblade, we should go on a bicycle ride.

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home