Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Erratic and mostly incoherent

As you may have noticed my blogging has been erratic, and mostly incoherent. I blame "The Man", though as a white male who is over 30 I guess I'm as much "The Man" as anyone. It's not as enjoyable as you might think, mostly it seems like a bunch of tedious work (for example, the gender wage gap is harder to maintain than you might imagine). In any case the big work project I mentioned a few weeks ago is basically done (though you know what they say the first 90% of a project takes 90% of the effort and the last 10% takes the other 90%), so I should have a bit more time during lunch to squeeze something in. I may even have some exciting news here in the not to distant future, though after aozora blew off the offer I made in response to one of his comments I'm not sure I should bother... ;)

Perhaps I'm more of "The Boy"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Google is buying you out for a cool trillion. Izzat it?

10:46 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

"though after aozora blew off the offer I made in response to one of his comments I'm not sure I should bother..."

??? =(:-O) ??? =(X-Q) ??? =(|-o)

Wha-wha-what?!? B-b-but I sent an email as soon as I saw the offer. It didn't bounce so I figured I got it right ... >gulp< ...

I'm going to try it again right now ...

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home