Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tiny and unremarkable

Well I have seven minutes to kill while some files copy over. Despite the massive project I foreshadowed yesterday, that's not what I'm working on. I have yet to be able to aquire the new version of Linux I need, so I haven't even started on that yet. Which I guess is good since my wife is pretty sick, so I have to leave work early and take my number two son to a birthday party.

I was watching the Deadliest Catch last night on the Discovery Channel. On last nights episode a fishing boat sunk killing three out of the four people on board. It wasn't a boat they were following so they didn't have cameras on it, but even so it was pretty dramatic. What's interesting about the show (particularly considering last nights episode) is that it looks one of the hardest and most frightening things one could ever do, and yet I find that on some deep atavistic level I long to be out there with those guys.

Anyway my seven minutes is up, till tomorrow...

Feeling the need to ring up Death and see how he's been doing

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do like "Deadliest Catch," but it's so hard for me to watch... eventually I'll borrow the DVD's.

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've watched an episode or two the "Deadliest Catch", great show. Thanks for the reminder, I really need to add it to my Tivo list.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home