Friday, April 27, 2007

Platelets

Well I ended up donating platelets today. I watched "The Pursuit of Happyness" with Will Smith. It was fairly predictable but not too bad. It's based on a true story and considering how badly things like that generally get managed in the translation, they did a pretty good job with this one. It got 66% on RottenTomatoes, which sounds about right.

While I was watching the movie I tried to do a little bit of prep for tonights D&D session (family campaign). I'm running one of DUNGEON's adventure paths, but there's always a little bit of work as you try and mold things to fit the characters in your campaign. Plus I'm giving out special powers every five levels and since they'll hopefully hit level five sometime tonight I need to make sure I have all new powers waiting for them.

In any case I can tell that I'm scraping the bottom already so I'd better wrap things up.

Have a good weekend

1 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

I recall D&D levels that offered little in the way of gains interspersed with those that granted multiple advancements. Does every fifth level fill those kind of gaps?

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home