Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Working from home

Well it's my first day telecommuting. And obviously it's taking some time to adjust. I can tell you that having to remote into my desktop at work is kind of annoying, as is not being able to just stand up and walk over to talk to someone, but I think overall it's a good thing. For one thing I don't have to deal with the web content filter. Which means that right now I'm listening to Beethoven's 9th through YouTube. YouTube is of course blocked at work, though one imagines that it's for reasons other than Beethoven's 9th...

In any case I don't want it to seem like I'm goofing off too much, so I'll wrap it up here. Perhaps tomorrow will be more interesting, but I wouldn't place money on it.

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find the worst distraction when working at home is wanting to work on my own to-do list.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home