Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Quick Update

Well I managed to sell my extra copy of Keep on the Shadowfell to one of my co-workers. So I didn't have to go through the machinations of returning a different copy to Barnes and Noble. So there is no longer a "rumbly in my tumbly" (I took a fair amount of ripping for using Winnie the Pooh as my go-to when I was feeling guilty...) I ended up selling it to him for the discounted price, so I paid 20% (the pre-order) discount for my ethics, but I guess that's as it should be.

Last night I had heard it was the finale of American Idol. So I thought I'd see who won, since one of the finalist is from Salt Lake City (Actually Murray, but it's all one big metropolis). Well it was one of those things where I didn't really care that much, but where I thought the information should be easy to obtain, once the show was over. I mean the news of who won American Idol is big. Well what I didn't realize is that it's a two night finale and I guess they figured if they announced the winner on the first night that no one would tune in for the second night... ;) So I was googling and using wikipedia, and for some reason I couldn't figure out who won. The point was because of my weirdly OCD curiosity I spent way longer on a piece of information I only dimly cared about...

David Archuleta WILL win

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home