Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Sometimes you feel like a nut and sometimes you don't

I'm feeling kind of low-energy at the moment. I think it's a combination of factors. I've got something at 3:30 that's probably going to go till about 7. So that kind of caps the day a lot earlier than normal. I'm leaving town tomorrow afternoon, so a lot of my attention is focused on that (as well as the fact that I can't start anything really big). Also we're at a decisive point in our fundraising, and there's a lot of things on my list that would be easier if I knew what that decision was. Plus I exercised and then skipped breakfast... (looking back I'm not sure why).

It's not like I haven't accomplished anything. In fact I did some very important things, mostly because they were urgent. But sometimes the mojo to tackle the important, non-urgent stuff just isn't there... Well tomorrow is another day.

Sometimes you're the windshield sometimes you're the fly

1 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

I feel a bit like the fly this week.

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home