Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Bowl

I'm on of those people who generally thinks the commercials are the best part of the Super Bowl. I'm particularly interested in seeing this years commercials. I assume that the current economic crisis (what is the official term people are using? Downturn? Gigantic Correction?) will produce a different crop of ads then we're used to seeing. Will they be more subdued? Funnier? Will it be 90% beer companies? I assume the auto companies won't be advertising. Will Go Daddy do it's traditional risque ad?

Last year's Super Bowl was truly one for the ages, I'm not expecting anything as exciting this year. I think part of my apathy stems from the fact that I kind of feel like I've already seen the best football game of the year (Go Utes!)

Mostly I'm trying to avoid getting blamed for a Pittsburgh loss...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too late. Just by mentioning the city, you have incurred a 30% liability for any loss that may happen. :)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home