Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Still Recovering

Well I spent the entire day at home taking it pretty easy, even taking a long nap in the afternoon. As a result I figured I was well enough to go to a play last night. The play was "You Can't Take It with You" (which I guess was also made into a movie by Capra, though I'd never seen it). I enjoyed the play, I had heard it was long and had steeled myself to three hours, but it came in right at two and a half hours so I couldn't complain about that. So I'm glad I went, but I still wasn't feeling 100% and this morning I felt worse than last night, so I'm not sure what's going on. But hopefully whatever it is, it's about over.

Just two more days

1 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

My spouse is tweaky about going out even the weekend after she took a day off. I figure it is all earned vacation/sick time so 'do what ya wanna do' ... does this mean I've been right all along?

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home