Thursday, October 04, 2007

Once more into the breach

Well I watched most of the playoff game yesterday and as Ed might have predicted the Cubs lost. Despite my earlier... pessimism... I did want them to win, and it was a pretty close game. Oh well. There's another game tomorrow. I'm trying to decide if I should not watch this one, and test the theory. I may not have a choice, I'm not sure when it's on and I plan on being over at the office till fairly late into the evening. So we'll see.

I may just watch more avatar. Season two arrived in the mail on Monday so we've been working through that. It really is an awesome show. I think it has gotten a little more silly in the second season, which I have mixed feelings about (i.e. generally it's pretty funny, but I would hate to see it overwhelm things). But so far my fears have not been realized, the episode I just watched was a very serious look into the history of the main antagonist in the show and was excellent. Anyway as I've said before I definitely recommend it. If you're local to me I'm happy to lend it to you.

Anyway I have miles to go before I sleep so I better wrap it up here.

I wasn't alive from 1909-1970 so it's not all me

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I wasn't alive from 1909-1970 so it's not all me." Sooooo, in 1908 you were alive? I'm confused.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home