Friday, April 25, 2008

Miscellany

Well I have about 10 minutes before I have to leave to go to my son's birthday dinner so I'm just going to hit a few high points:

-I ended up suddenly deciding to go to GAMA in Vegas. It was pretty cool, though there were no spectacular products, except:

-The actual 4E books were there and I spent longer than I should have looking through them. I'm really excited. Even my friend who was fairly big 4E hater admitted by the end that he was probably going to buy all of the 4E stuff.

-On the shuttle to the airport last night my friend Wil Upchurch started doing a little dance, I said "The Dancing portion of the vacation is over." The other people on the bus thought that was the funniest thing ever, one person even went so far as to repeat it to her friend who hadn't quite caught it.

-My plane left at 11:52 pm, while waiting I decided it would be good to set my watch back which meant going from 11 to midnight, but of course the date didn't change so for awhile today I thought it might be Thursday.

-The plane didn't land until about 2:20 am, so that's why I'm tired enough to think it might be thursday.

-Overall I've very rarely been as positive about the future as I am now.

Can't rain all the time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home