Saturday, April 19, 2008

Allergies?

I don't have any allergies that I'm aware of, but all day as I've sat at my desk trying to work I've had this horrible runny nose. In fact I was wiping my nose so much that it ended up getting dried out enough that I got a bloody nose. That's probably a once a year event for me, so that should give you an idea of how bad it is. Without any other symptoms, and it being a windy spring day, I'm wondering if I've suddenly developer allergies at 37... I hope not, though obviously of all the allergies I could have this is probably about as mild as they come.

I don't think I've mentioned this yet, but for part of next week I'm going to be in Vegas at the Game Trade Show. It's the premier trade show for the "Table Top Gaming" industry. I've been once before and it was pretty cool, and they're fortunately not allowed to sell anything in the convention hall, so there's much less danger that I'll blow a big wad of cash. Also I don't gamble so I'm not at risk there either. Should be pretty fun, and probably a bit more low key than the other conventions I've been to recently, though my flight back arrives at 2:30 in the morning, so that's going to screw up my schedule quite a bit (wonder who I'll get to pick me up?)

Other than that the big news is how incredible my wife has been about covering for me at home while I put in all these long hours. Today she put together a dresser and cleaned off the back patio (a really big job), plus a bunch of other stuff. Pretty amazing, I'm a lucky man.

The best revenge is living well...

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

This amazing wife is not so amazing that I will pick you up at 2:30 a.m. I fully support your use of long-term parking, though.

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home