Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Tired (again)

You ever have one of those days where things seem to be pretty normal and then at some point you're so sleepy that it's all you can do just to sit up straight? Today was one of those days... I really should have taken a nap, but the wife and I went to the temple this morning. And from 5:30 on this evening I was going to be busy with the kids, so in this afternoon was really the only chance I had to get stuff down. I didn't really feel like I could miss an entire day, which I was pretty sure is what would happen if I took a nap.

Anyway, it's 8:00. The younger two kids are in bed, I think the older two can fend for themselves, so I think I'm going to hit the sack. Hopefully I'll be able to fall asleep, there's nothing worse than being really tired but unable to sleep.

Old and Frail

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home