Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GenCon Ho!

It's amazing how much prep goes into attending GenCon even when I'm not exhibiting... (One of these days I'm going to have to find a less labor intensive hobby.) So not much time to post today. And though I always imagine that I'm going to be able to blog from the convention that never happens either (and it's especially unlikely this time since I no longer have a laptop). So I guess I'll see everyone on Monday or Tuesday.

Like a Jew returning to the Holy Land

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy!

3:14 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

les participants à la victoire!

6:30 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

I understand gaming-related posts are partially tboo but you've just got to comment on the recent McCain-related D&D comments.

6:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home