Monday, September 01, 2008

Labor Day

Well it's another holiday. Which is good for a number of reasons. For one our power was out from around 5 pm last night until a little after 7:00 this morning, so if it hadn't been a holiday school might have been tricky, I'm sure we still would have been fine, but it was nice to just not have to worry about it. We had a pretty big storm last night which is what caused the power outage. Though as usual it was very localized, which means that if there's 28,000 households without power and your specific outage is only affecting maybe 60 houses you're going to be pretty low on their overall priority list.

Anyway unlike most people who are just goofing off today. ;) I'm actually in the office laboring. One of my partners is here as well, other than that the building is empty. Which is actually kind of nice, it means I can listen to my music as loud I want. Anyway, just taking a break from the laboring, you know. More tomorrow, perhaps I'll dive back into politics...

What are you looking at? You're laborers; you're supposed to be laboring. That's what you get for not having an education.

3 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

Laboring as intended!

6:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Doing d20 stuff, I thought you might appreciate today's PVP

http://www.pvponline.com/2008/09/02/were-all-worried-about-andy/

3:50 PM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

That's pretty funny, particularly since "Andy Collins" is a real (current or former) Wizards of the Coast employee.

5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home