Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sleep Schedule Update

I missed my nap today. Not the end of the world, but it did throw things off. On the plus side it gives me an excuse to try a modification to my sleep schedule that I'm considering. I found it as I was browsing Ye Olde Internet, so you know it's solid. The guy suggested that you always wake up at the same time every morning, but you go to bed when you're tired. I know it's not rocket science, but it's something I haven't tried, so I'll let you know how it goes.

Normally it's easy to stay up later but difficult to go to bed early, so that may be a problem, but I think as long as I stay away from the Red Bulls and Rockstars I should manage. Anyway I think I may have reached a new low in terms of interesting content, but is was either that or not blog at all. Yeah, you're right, I shouldn't have blogged at all.

Death by Snu-Snu!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home