Thursday, December 11, 2008

Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert

The annual Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert (or as we call them around here Mo Tab) is tonight (and the rest of the weekend). I personally think they peaked with Sissel, but it still should be really good. We're not going to have as big of a group as we normally do from my family. My dad is busy with school so he can't make it and my sister and her husband bailed at that last minute with sick kids. But I expect to still have a really good time. One of the highlights is going to Crown Burger before the concert. Which won't be the same without my brother-in-law who currently holds the record for the most consecutive days eating at Crown burger, but I'll try and keep my uncontrollable weeping from disturbing the other diners.

I'll let you know how it was tomorrow.

It's my steak sandwich and I'll cry if I want to

7 Comments:

Blogger hallamigo said...

I do feel bad. Crown Burger one of these Wednesdays when I'm in SLC? :)

10:07 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

Do you really refer to it as "Mo Tab"?

6:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have an extra rib-eye steak sandwich for me. If I had thought clearly, that's where we should've gone for lunch when I was last there. :)

7:58 AM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

Google "Mo Tab" and see for yourself...

8:27 AM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

Results 5-9 are all examples of people using "Mo Tab" to refer to the Choir... So it works even in Japan!!! ;)

6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, in my search, I got one interesting result. It was a dictionary of abbreviations, and "motab" could stand for either the Choir, or... Masters of the Abyss.

Any relation? :)

9:50 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

"Results 5-9 are all examples of people using "Mo Tab" to refer to the Choir... "

Interesting. Google doesn't show the same things to people with the same results link. In mine 1, 9 and 10 are the said refernece.

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home