Thursday, November 06, 2008

Grandma

So Grandma died yesterday. She had lived to 96, which is a pretty good run by any account I would think. She had 10 kids, 44 grandkids and (according to my best estimate) 78 great-grandkids at the time of her death. Which, unless you're Paul Ehrlich is really impressive. As you can imagine with a life that long there are a ridiculous amount of stories, so many that I honestly don't know where to start. So I'll just say that I'm going to miss her.

Too somber for cleverness

2 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

My condolances for your loss. 96 is well more than a respectable number of years, and the other numbers are even more impressive.

I look forward to hearing the stories over the long haul.

6:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My condolences and prayers as well.

4:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home