Saturday, October 11, 2008

D&D Tiny Adventures

Well I've been slacking the last couple of days, I've actually been meaning to do a long political blog, but I just haven't had the time/energy. Fortunately a guy I know in San Francisco (I don't actually think his location is germane, but whatever) asked me if I'd ever heard of D&D Tiny Adventures on Facebook. I said I hadn't, but that I'd check it out. I have a Facebook account though I don't really do much with it, except accept the occasional friend request from people I know who do actually use it. My younger sister sent me a message about a play were were going to through my "Facebook wall" which was bizarre, I mean of all the ways to get ahold of me. Fortunately that triggered an e-mail which I do check...

Anyway I digress, so I googled Tiny Adventures and in seriously less that 30 seconds I was playing it. There's no great strategy involved, but it's simple and takes very little time. Basically you pick an adventure and then every 5-10 minutes you press a button to go to the next step of the adventure. The Game handles all the rolls and you actually have very little control over things, but it's just the kind of game that lately I've been really enjoying. A game that takes 10-20 minutes a day, but that gives me a tiny bit of enjoyment throughout the entire day.

If it sounds like something you might enjoy check it out. It's not revolutionary, but it looks like a good way to feel like you're playing an enjoyable game without having to spend the time required for a more traditional computer game.

Charo may be the greatest sin of the 70s

3 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

Send an invite to Kaijo Ken and let me see if I can throw you a bonus or some healing.

4:30 AM  
Blogger aozora said...

Ooops, that's Ken Kaijo, sorry!

6:33 PM  
Blogger hallamigo said...

Added it to my FB apps, but I've yet to play ... time, time, time.

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home