Monday, November 10, 2008

FRS

I was going to make a post about how Bush wasn't as bad as everyone thought, but I'm basically out of time, so I thought I'd talk about this new energy drink I'm trying. If you've been on the internet recently you've probably seen the ads. It's called FRS and it's endorsed by Lance Armstrong. This did make a difference in my buying decision, so I guess they're getting their money's worth.

So anyway I ordered five cans and a package of 30 chews. I had two chews yesterday afternoon, a drink first thing this morning, and then 2 more chews after my nap. So far I'm impressed. I don't necessarily feel hyper, but I've haven't really experienced any fatigue and I've felt well-rested and basically in the "zone" all day. Which is different than normal energy drinks which keep me from sleeping, and combine fatigue with hyperactivity. It's obviously pretty early in the experiment to make any definitive statements, but I've got a good feeling about it.

Of course the big question a lot of people are going to have is how much caffeine does it have. Well a 12 ounce can has about the same caffeine as the same 12 ounce can of Diet Coke, so less than a Mountain Dew, but more than regular Coke, in other words a lot less than some of your more typical energy drinks. Yet another point in it's favor.

Okay, it's 11:30 and yes there is some fatigue...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home