Friday, September 15, 2006

Friday!

It this point it's a cliche, but I am once again hoping for the weekend to heal me, Though at the moment it could go either way. The good news is that Saturday is basically wide open. The bad news is that that doesn't mean I have nothing to do, just that I don't have anything that has to be done at a certain time. I definitely need to do some yard work, and I have a three hour consulting job that I should probably crank through tomorrow as well. As if that didn't do enough to put the healing power of the weekend in jeopardy, I have to work on Sunday. Not time-consuming work, mostly just pushing a button a couple of times and then going in at 10 pm and making last minute changes.

As for tonight, it's the "Block Walk", the fund-raiser for the kids PTA. Basically you get long-suffering family members to pledge a flat amount or a certain amount for how many blocks the kid makes it around. Then your kids walk around the big playground a bunch of times. They also have inflatable slides and stuff, and food, and a silent auction, but mostly it's walking. For someone who obviously doesn't get enough exercise spending the evening walking is actually strangely attractive.

I did nothing, and it was everything I hoped it would be

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home