Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Still trying to get over my cold

I'm still sick, though I'm definitely at the tail end of things. What really sucked is it pretty much wiped out my Labor Day weekend. Which is not to say that I didn't have fun, just not anywhere near the fun I could have had. I think I'd be farther along in my recovery, but I had to come in really early yesterday to switch over to the new website at work. The transition was pretty bumpy. My part went off without a hitch, but once it was moved over it was discovered that many pages wouldn't print and that marketing had inexpicably deleted a lot of really important files.

After coming in really early I expected to leave really early, go home take a nap and finish recovering. As it was I stayed late, got home and still had to crash, which may have made things even worse, but I was so ridiculously tired... I guess I could have hung in until 6:30 or so and just gone to bed for the night then, in retrospect that probably would have worked out better.

This is not to say that yesterday was a total bust. I did get the long awaited first installment of the 3rd adventure path. We'll be starting that on Saturday in the Family Campaign, though I'm not going directly into the first adventure I'm doing a short prologue first, and I have a big surprise planned. I'd mention it here but since most of them read my blog it would pretty soundly defeat the whole point of the surprise.

Bleh!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... who gave marketing read/write permissions to files?

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, just let them be elves, trolls, or orks, and fit them out with cyberware and small machine guns, reboot to Shadowrun. I know you want to.

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this where you spring on them that D&D really *is* full of real spells?

Wil

4:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, giving them read/write permissions is where you went wrong ...

6:01 PM  
Blogger thelarius said...

"D&D is evil. And magic.

And magically delicious."

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home