Friday, October 06, 2006

The Answer

I appreciate all the people who guessed what I was thinking. John was the closest, he just missed one key component... the key thing I'm looking for is that it was funny, that I was hoping that someone had seen me do something stupid, because even though it was stupid it was funny as well, and that it illustrates how I will trade humilation for humor every time. Well perhaps not everytime, but enough to show that humor is a higher value for me than dignity, at least my own.

I would have posted the answer yesterday, but the power was out the entire day at work, and so I spent most of my time wandering around in the dark. That and I had my annual physical. I've noticed the last few times I've donate platelets that my hemotacrit has been dropping, it's gone from around 46 to the point where last time they almost didn't let me donate (38). Also I guess the labs I had done yesterday showed that my red blood cells are smaller. So the doctor thinks I might have a slow bleed and since I've already had an endoscopy he has decided that he wants me to have a colonoscopy. You can imagine how excited I was to hear that. So two weeks from yesterday is when they scheduled it for. I'm sure that there will be a funny story after that as well (see how I tied the two paragraphs together?). If nothing else I'm sure my reaction to the valium should be good for a chuckle or two.

Don't worry, it's probably nothing

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No "funny" footage of your exam is needed. Really.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Note to self ... skip reading entry on that day if words "funny video" show up -- thanks Ed for forseeing the worst.

2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home