Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Call it off!

Well I went and donated platelets today, and it turns out that my hematocrit actually has come up a little bit (which is good I suppose otherwise I wouldn't have been able to donate). I'm half-tempted to call the doctor and tell him to call everything off. Though I'm sure that would just make my wife worry even more...

The movie I watched was called "Inside Man", and it was actually quite good. Though as usual with these sorts of movies the language is pretty bad. But as far as interesting twists go this one did really well. And of course Denzel and Clive Owens and Christopher Plummer all did a great job. Overall it was nice to take a break. Particularly one that I felt I deserved. I've been working on a side project for the last week or so, and it was not only the first of that sort I'd done in awhile but also the last I'll be doing. So it was aggraviting from both ends on the one I had to re-familiarize myself with some stuff, and on the other side I just wanted to get it done and behind me.

But now that that's done I can focus on getting ready for the Dreamblade 1k tournament on Saturday. Okay that's not the only thing I'll be focused on, but it will certainly be one of them. Particularly since I haven't yet decided which warband to play. Overall I'm pretty nervous. I'm currently the #1 player in Utah for the somewhat arbitrary reason that I was the only person from Utah to play in the GenCon 20k tournament. So for what would seem a very silly reason I feel quite a bit of pressure going into Saturday. Because of the number of points on the line at the 1k whoever wins will almost certainly take over the #1 spot...

Well there's more that can be said, but I have more to do before I can call it a day, so I better end here.

#1 Dreamblade player in Utah, for now

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know, if you buy *every* Dreamblade miniature in Utah, you can guarantee your ranking...

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooh, nothing like the big red #1 target on your back.

7:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home