Monday, November 19, 2007

Quick Note

Thought I'd drop in a post a quick note to let everyone know I'm still alive. Things have been pretty crazy recently, mostly in a good way, though even good craziness is stressful. My sister had her third child (a girl, they're going to call her Katelyn) on Friday, so obviously that was very exciting. I was a little bit jealous, my brother-in-law was IM'ing me during the labor, obviously one of the benefits of an epidural. I spent all four of my wife's labors pressing as hard as I could on her lower back to help provide counter-pressure. Which is one of those activities that seems easy enough at first but quickly becomes ridiculously taxing.

Anyway I would like to blog more often, and hopefully the lull that accompanies Thanksgiving will give me a little bit more time to do that, we'll have to see.

Try some Turducken this holiday season

4 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

It was certainly brave of you to post that comment. If you had to provide counterpressure, that means your poor wife had 4 deliveries with BACK LABOR!! (Which is excruciating, BTW) I'm finding it very hard to have any sympathy for you at all. It was the LEAST you could do!

3:23 PM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

I wouldn't dream of comparing my efforts to my wife's or my sister's. I was merely comparing my b-i-l's efforts during his child's birth to my efforts during my child's births.

3:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you do pull off a turducken, I salute you, sir.

4:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a turducken sounds disgusting. Although, maybe it's the duck part of it that would ruin it for me.

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home