Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Nap or Work?

I donated platelets this morning (I watched Murderball, I highly recommend it) and then went to lunch with some of the guys from my old job. On the way home I was debating whether to go home and take a nap or to go into the office. I really couldn't decide, since both had their good and bad points. I ended up flipping a coin. I think I lost, as a result I'm in the office. It's not so bad, my plan is to push on through till Thursday morning (we have a follow-up meeting with some VCs) and then try and take it easy the rest of the day Thursday and Friday.

Of course that sounds like a good plan, but any number of things could come up between now and then which would derail it. And that of course is why I should be napping right now. I've been essentially putting off all manner of things for years and years and of course the moral is that you always think you're going to get around to whatever it was, but in the end you just get busier and it just becomes harder. Oh well, I'm here now and it's too late to go home and nap so I'd better make the best of it. And of course I'm not working 100% of the time. I mean after all I did go donate platelets and watch Murderball.

Someday...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: "Murderball." Hard to say who had the greater cameo: Lance Armstrong or David Hasselhoff.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home