Monday, March 10, 2008

A Quickie

As usual it's near the end of the day, and I still need to blog. I decided that with how much I'd worked last week, and Daylight Saving Time etc. etc. that I needed a little extra sleep this morning. I ended up getting just that a tiny bit more sleep which was mostly punctuated by dreams of me trying, and failing to get out of bed, in several cases, dreaming that I had blankets over my mouth so that I couldn't breathe. Still I thought that it was enough that I should be feeling pretty good. Unfortunately that's not the case. I'm about to pass out and smack my head on my keyboard...

In any case we had a big deadline which was mostly out of my hands (i.e. my part was already all done and other people were in crunch mode) which went pretty well. We also have a big deadline/presentation first thing Wednesday morning. Having the deadline today did greatly ease the pressure for Wednesday so that's good. In any case kicks to the head continue, I've just learned to mostly ignore them.

If you want a picture of the future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home