Monday, March 03, 2008

BRAT Diet

I'm still feeling pretty crappy. My wife has suggested that I switch over to the BRAT diet to see if that helps out, I just go done eating 3/4 of a loaf of French bread. I don't know if that counts as toast, but I figure it's got to be close enough. On the BRAT Diet page they mention that you should avoid Soft Drinks. I'm sure that's excellent advice, but I also know that, shamefully, I'm addicted to caffeine and that if I don't at least have a coke that I'll get a pretty bad headache. I'm hopeful that the 3/4 loaf of french bread was enough to mostly absorb, and neutralize the evil carbonation.

I was trying to put together a second paragraph, but I really just need to lay down. Perhaps I'll be more loquacious tomorrow.

blah...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Hope you get feeling better soon!

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home