Friday, May 12, 2006

I may have a problem

So I've stayed up too late basically every night this week, for one reason or another. Last night I finished what I was working on around 9:30 I was tired enough that I could have gone to bed right then, but I had told one of my buddies that I would play a game of online Dreamblade with him. So instead of going to bed I started a game of Dreamblade...

I won't bore you with all the details, but when midnight rolled around the score was Me: 5 Him: 3 (6 is victory) but he had the advantage of numbers and the game was starting to swing his way. I told him that I had to go to bed, and so we saved the game (hopefully that will work). Well not only was my mind racing, but also the minute my head hit the pillow I realized that I had made a big blunder earlier in the game. The ensuing tormented rumination made it very difficult to get to sleep.

The weekend is going to be busy. It's family game night tonight, and then tomorrow I am being shorn, going to a picnic with my wife's high school friends and then going to dinner with one of my high school friends and her husband. Sunday will be church, a trip to Ogden and the some World of Warcraft. I suppose as long as I get in a nap Sunday afternoon I'll be okay.

Dreamblade junkie (and dealer apparently)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What time's your nap? Cause we could probably finish the game in that time period, and you probably won't be able to sleep anyway.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *started* my third game of Dreamblade this morning by saying "it's only 4:30am, wanna play one more?"

And it was a girl...

*shakes head*

8:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just get a caffiene hit, and you'll be fine. Just walk it off. :)

Mountain Dew Live Wire, right?

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home