Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Tired...

I stayed up too late last night playing *cough* World of Warcraft *cough*. Actually that wasn't too bad, but then I had this e-mail message that really needed to be sent last night as well, so I'm guessing I dragged to bed about 11:30. This wouldn't have been so bad, but the light has been waking me up around 6:00-6:30 every morning (with occasional feline intercourse pushing that time even earlier) so I was already carrying a decent sleep debt. I guess I should be grateful that the neighbors got rid of the rooster.

Too tired to be prolix

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm confused ... were you checking yourself for a hernia while typing "World of Warcraft"?

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what was the reason you showed me Galactic Civilizations again?

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You married people are so spoiled. I wish I could stay up as long as I liked and could sleep in as long as I could.

* *

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was really funny John. I didn't understand the feline part at first. I thought he was using an endearment and was completely shocked (both by his boldness and his complaining about early morning nookie) but then I figured out what he meant.

8:05 AM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

Yeah... uh, I was talking about the neighbors stupid cats. Who are apparently honeymooning in our backyard.

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home