Friday, October 27, 2006

Daylight savings time

I whine a lot, no more than a lot, incessently, but I shouldn't because actually things are going pretty good. Despite an unusual amount of crap, work is not bad. Baxar's War came out today, and I already picked up my two cases during lunch. Neverwinter Nights II comes out on Wednesday, etc. But perhaps best of all Daylight Savings Time ends this weekend. I know that shouldn't top the list, but for some reason getting an extra hour of sleep is always just want the doctor ordered. I could go on, but I've found through sad experience that talking about how good things makes my blog virtually unreadable, so I'm going to toss in a funny quote I heard on "Scrubs" last night:

Morning, class. As residency director, it is my pleasure to have both Surgical and Medical personnel here with us today. In fact, in this room we have enough brain power to light up a city! Not a real city, mind you, but definitely a tiny ant city whose government has recently passed a series of stringent energy conservation laws.

One hour is all it takes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Daylight Saving Time ... nothing plural. Just one of my new pet peeves.

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home