Monday, October 16, 2006

The Weekend

Well I'm sure everyone wants to know how I did at Saturday's tournament... Well the key thing most people want to do is "finish in the money" that is finish high enough that the get some cash. To do that you have to be in the top 4. Well I didn't win, but I did do that, so I probably shouldn't whine. Of course beyond that there was a bunch of unlucky coincidences and bad decisions on my part which kept me from sleeping on Saturday night. I was going to rehash it all here, but I think that would just put me into another spiral of self-recrimination which probably wouldn't be healthy. Maybe later...

Not looking forward to Thursday

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, congrats on making the top 4. Sometimes the dice just enjoy showing the wrong face (speaking from repeated experience). Anyway, cheer up, if you need to kick someone's butt in Dreamblade, let me know when you want to play again.

~ the other Rob

8:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, we all wait with baited breath for your 'blad tourney stories all weekend, and that's all we get?

*sniff*

10:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Top 4 is not shabby at all. Well done.

5:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home