Friday, December 22, 2006

Last entry of the year

At least I expect it will be the last entry of the year. Since I normally don't blog on holidays or weekends, and the all the remaining days between now and the end of the year I'll be up at Bear Lake. I'm not even going to bring my laptop, my b-i-l will have his, and we'll have dial-up, but I'm thinking it's not worth the trouble. So unless something particularly note-worthy happens. This is it. So I suppose it's appropriate to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I still have a tiny bit of shopping to do, my wife wants me to buy some Yu-gi-oh and World of Warcraft cards for my boys, and I have to pick up my daughters skis on the way home, but other than that I'm basically done, and two days earlier than normal to boot! Everything is pretty quiet for once and since I can't write unless presented with some kind of controversy I don't know that I have anything else to say.

Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!

1 Comments:

Blogger aozora said...

... I normally don't blog on holidays or weekends ...

What good are holidays if you don't blog?!?

...but other than that I'm basically done, and two days earlier than normal to boot!
Congrats, that is a nice development.

Hartelijk groeten naar alle mensen op deze board. Mijn beste wensen!

5:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home