Friday, June 15, 2007

Father's and Sons

Tonight is the annual father's and sons camp out. My boys are pretty excited, mostly about the food I think. I'm pretty excited myself, I don't get to do nearly enough camping, plus it will force me to relax a little bit. Though I actually just had a thought that I could take my laptop and work on some things after the boys are in bed... That should be your first clue that I have way too much on my to-do list...

After hearing that I wasted a lot of time looking for wallpaper my b-i-l posted a link to another big wallpaper site, which struck me as really mean. Similiar to if I'd told someone that I finally kicked my heroin habit, and then having them respond that they knew a heroin dealer and offering to drive me down to the corner he was hanging out at.

All the rest recedes into grayness

2 Comments:

Blogger joy said...

You know, people strangely love to tempt recovering addicts...not only of wallpaper surfing, but of actual heroin addiction. At least 3 times, people have said things to my husband like, "Too bad you've kicked the habit! I can get the best black tar herion cheap as hell!"

Madness!

1:10 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

"Simplify, simplify."
--Henry David Thoreau

6:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home