Monday, July 02, 2007

Reunions

Well I'm in the middle of another family reunion, fortunately all I have to do is attend this one, other people are running it. It's also on my wife's side. They've decided to do a series of one-day activities. Yesterday was the dinner at Grandma's house, today is a visit to some park, and tomorrow is Lagoon (the local amusement park). I confess that I'm really worried about the heat. Yesterday I spent most of the time sitting in the shade and I still could barely drink enough water. I can only imagine that today and (especially) tomorrow are going to be brutal.

I can't say this enough, I don't like the heat

5 Comments:

Blogger Alberta said...

Weren't you just saying you didn't like the cold? Maybe you should move to SoCal.

11:16 AM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

No, I love the cold...

2:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't there a lazy floating river where you could sit in an inner tube all day?

7:53 PM  
Blogger DireKobold said...

Now you're talking...

9:17 PM  
Blogger aozora said...

*thumbs down for heat and humidity*

*thumbs up for cold, cool and river floating*

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home